Registration deadline for live participation (non-presenting delegates): 12 June 2021
Your registration includes on-demand access for 12 months (from one day after the conference).
Delegates registering after this deadline will have on-demand access until June 2022 to the recorded event 24 hours after their registration.
*Student rate applies to those registered for a higher degree. Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status. These should be emailed to Amy McCormac (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) to support your registration.
** Delegates should be Nationals of and Resident in a developing country – see www.research4life.org/access/eligibility for a list of qualifying countries.
UK VAT is chargeable at 20% on registration rates. However, if your company is VAT exempt as a UK B2B, EU B2B or Non-EU B2B customer please contact email@example.com (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with your VAT number and we can assist.
If you are based in Australia or Switzerland and registering please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances), as your invoice needs raising with Australian/Swiss VAT. You will need to confirm your VAT number if you are an Australian B2B customer.
Please note that to join the conference live you must register on or before 12 June 2021.
Delegates attending the live online event can:
- Stream live talks and poster sessions via the online platform and mobile apps
- Access the ePosters
- Ask questions, participate in online chat and polls during the live sessions
- Network with speakers and other delegates during the live event
- Access the recorded talks, poster sessions and ePosters* for 12 months after the conference (1 day after the live event)
- View abstracts of all presentations for 12 months after the conference
Delegates registering after the deadline for live attendance have on-demand access for 12 months after the conference to:
- Watch recorded sessions (talks and posters)*
- View ePosters
- Message authors and other attendees
- View abstracts of all presentations
* On-demand access includes recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution: the organisers cannot guarantee on-demand access to all presentations
Payment for conference registrations can only be made by credit card online. Elsevier accepts: Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
We do not offer refunds for online conference registration.
Elsevier shall not be liable for reimbursing the cost of travel or accommodation arrangements made by individual delegates for any pre-advertised in-person event.
To view details about Elsevier Conference Admissions policy - Click here