Submit AbstractsSubmit Abstract
Abstract submission will remain open for posters.
Symposium abstract submission is now closed, however abstract submission remains open for posters. Abstracts should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
General Session Topics
- Coastal conservation
- Coastal development and engineering
- Coastal marine habitats
- Rivers, catchments and wetlands
Ecology and Biodiversity
- Biodiversity and biological conservation
- Biological invasions
- Disturbance ecology
- Ecological complexity
- Ecological indicators
- Ecological modeling
- Ecosystem creation and restoration
- Ecosystem health
- Scaling from genomes to ecosystems
Marine Ecosystems/ Acquatic Environments
- Coral reef stressors
- Deep-sea as new frontier
- Fisheries and aquacultures
- Marine ecology
- Sea level rise and ocean warming
Policies and Governance/Science and Policy
- Climate adaptation and mitigation
- Climate change and carbon neutrality
- Eco-health and public health (diseases)
- Environmental policies and frameworks
- Fragile ecosystems and hotspot management
- Pacific Island Resilience
- Sustainability and resilience
- Aboriginal rights and land use
- Anthropogenic pressure
- Citizen Science and local actors (NGOs)
- Ecological economics
- Ecosystem services
- Innovative technology for ecological sustainability
- Integrating socio-economics and ecology
Symposia Session Titles (click to view the list of Symposia titles)
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
All accepted abstracts will be eligible for the following benefits in addition to being presented onsite at the conference.
Using a dedicated virtual platform:
- Posters will be made available online to all participants one week prior to the conference, in addition to being displayed onsite*
- Recordings of oral presentations will be made available online to attendees after the conference*
(*Subject to individual authors agreement and participation)
For oral abstracts only – EcoSummit 2023 is partnering with Science Talks, an open access journal that publishes original, peer-reviewed videos of scientific presentations, tutorials, and news and views.
A special issue of Science Talks with a collection of videos from the conference will be produced and oral presenters can include a recording of their oral presentation in the video journal - This is Open Access, has DOI’s and has no publishing charges for presenters at Elsevier Conferences!
For further information about Science Talks and the Special Issue please click here.
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.
Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances.